Scented Mint, NON-TOXIC, STREAK FREE, ANTI-STATIC
We Only Use All-Natural Ingredients
Our vision is to be seen by our customers as the leading-edge flat and touch screen cleaner.
A safe and effective way to clean Any Flat , Touch screen device or curved TV .
Finally a safe and simple all-in-one flat and touch screen cleaning product at a low cost that is both alcohol/ammonia free. With new technology emerging every day, Flat Screen Clean™ offers an environmentally friendly, non-toxic, anti-static, and streak free product to satisfy customer’s needs to keep their flat , touch screen devices or curved TVs clean. You no longer need to have a different cleaner for all the devices you own; just one and it’s made from all-natural ingredients. We made our product as simple as 1-2-3 and provide the customer with the tools needed to ensure satisfaction.
“Flat Screen Clean™ is a non-toxic cleaner that has consumer health in mind.”
November 28, 2014 5:00 PM e/p
Flat Screen Clean™
Is featured on DIY Network's “I Want That”
Cleans all Flat Screens, Touch Screen Devices and Curved TVs!
|16”x16” Super Blue Microfiber Towel™||4oz bottle of Flat Screen Clean™|
16”x16” Super Blue Microfiber Towel™
4oz bottle of Flat Screen Clean™ + a FREE Super Blue Microfiber Towel™
|Package Deal of the 4oz bottle and 8oz bottle||8oz bottle of Flat Screen Clean™|
Buy the package deal of the 4oz bottle of Flat Screen Clean™ and 8oz bottle of Flat Screen Clean™ and get TWO FREE 16"x16" Super Blue Microfiber Towel™
8oz bottle of Flat Screen Clean™ + a FREE 16"x16" Super Blue Microfiber Towel™
Directions for use of Flat Screen Clean™:
Power off before cleaning and make sure screen cools down
As easy as 1-2-3! Directions:
- Shake bottle
- Spray at least 4 inches from surface of your flat, touch screen or curved TV
- Wipe screen with your 16”x16” Super Blue Microfiber Towel™
Repeat if necessary!
DO NOT SPRAY TOWEL (will not produce the same results if towel is sprayed)
Store in a cool and dry place
We invite you to browse through our store and shop with confidence. We invite you to create an account with us if you like, or shop as a guest. Either way, your shopping cart will be active until you leave the store.
Thank you for visiting!!!!
Directions to washing your 16” x 16” Super Blue Microfiber Towel™:
- Machine wash hundreds of times - machine wash in warm water OR wash in warm water by hand without detergent or fabric softener
- For best results do not bleach or use detergents or fabric softener
- Air dry towel by hanging, do not put in dryer
- Fast drying
- You do not have to wash your Super Blue Microfiber Towel™ after every use. Wash whenever you deem necessary by following the above directions.
- **Use Super Blue Microfiber Towel™ to clean flat and touch screen devices only. Using it for other purposes or with other products may result in damage to devices.**
Information about our Super Blue Microfiber Towel™:
- 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- 48 Grams per towel - 10% heavier than most Microfiber towels of this size!
- Superior wiping performance
- Super Blue Microfiber Towel™ is Made in China
- Absorbs 7 times its weight in moisture
First Aid of Flat Screen Clean™
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children due to choking hazards
WARNING: TO AVOID DANGER OF SUFFOCATION.
KEEP THE PLASTIC BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE THIS BAG IN CRIBS, BEDS, CARRIAGES AND PLAYPENS.
- Eyes: Flush with plenty of water for 20 minutes
- Inhalation: Move to fresh air
- Skin: Wash with soap and water
- Ingestion: Drink plenty of water
SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IF NECESSARY
Once bottle is empty please recycle!
Shelf life: 2 years from the date of purchase
OUR PRODUCT IS NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
Tell us what you think and recommend us to a friend!
We Only Use All-Natural Ingredients
NIRC Truth in Labeling Pledge Member: Rugani & Rugani LLC
Did you know that in the United States, a product can only be labeled as a disinfectant or antimicrobial agent after it has been registered as a pesticide with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)? This is why you will never see essential oils or other natural products with antiseptic properties advertised as antimicrobial.